Crieff Photography – Terms and Conditions
1. The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
2. Any monies paid are not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement for any reason.
3. Wedding photographs shall be available to the client in Digital format. Client has unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs and may print or use them in any suitable way.
4. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
5. The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
6. The client agrees to the terms and conditions set out by settling a deposit payment.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom